Friday, February 5, 2010

My cat

I have a Siamese cat who is about 9 years old. She is a typical Siamese cat who yowls, but she is my cat and loves me. You know the saying "Dogs have masters, cats have staff." Exactly.

My new oxygen unit is controlled by my inhaling. So there is a little puff every time I inhale. It scares the poor kitty when I hold her. Of course, everything scares the poor kitty. I have put a chair next to me at my computer desk and that is where she takes her naps. She'll lay there for hours. I love my kitty cat even though she does run my life. :)

She is a very curious cat too. When the guy was here to set up my CPAP machine, she looked and sniffed. Usually she runs down the stairs at a full gallop. "Stranger danger."

I have to work at getting a better picture of her. I used to have some, but I can't find them. She is a beautiful cat, even though my nickname for her is "Miss Priss" and "Miss Persnickety."

OK, last update on my blood oxygen level. I set the oxygen to 1 liter per hour and my blood oxygen level is 94. Coolness. The unit will last even longer. What an exciting Friday evening. I'm off to bed to rest up for my big day tomorrow. (Salt Lake City with friends and dinner.)

No comments: