Monday, October 11, 2010

2 more pictures

I forgot! I also bought the new Shepherds Bush Christmas stocking at the retreat. fun one. It is called Sadie and there is a story about their great-aunt Sadie. I just love their Christmas stockings.
 And as promised, a picture of my progress on the Halloween Quaker sampler. It might be done by Halloween 2011. :)

This is actually an old photo. I am down to the white bar at the bottom. Woo hoo! 1/3 of the way done. Here we come, Halloween 2011. :)

And for my next collection of patterns, I want the Jenny Bean samplers. Theresa of Shakespeare's Peddler has designed several samplers and ornaments for Jenny Bean. And now there are Jenny Bean and friends. Sigh. Belle Pepper from Little House Needleworks, Winifred Sue from Crown & Thistle, etc. Very clever idea.

No comments: