Sunday, April 12, 2009

I found a new blog. Crockpotting for 365 days a year. I hear my crockpot rustling around in storage. These recipes sound yummy.


Crockpotting for 365 days a year


I also changed the style of my blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to add events to the calendar I just added.


Tomorrow is Monday. Work. Eh.


I also need to pick up an order that has come in. Little House Needleworks is one of my favorite designers. She designed this traveling stitcher. I have the pattern and floss, I need to pick up the case. The case also contains a removable piece to store scissors and needles. I love the colors too.





As soon as I pick it up, I will post more on how it works. I'm not quite sure if it folds over or across or what. And it is finished. All I have to do is cross stitch and attach. My kind of project.

No comments: