Thursday, April 30, 2009

Up too late

I need to go to bed. But... first I looked at blogs, a very dangerous thing to do. Found some fun new ones too. I added the links to this blog.


Found a great new designer too. Posie goes cozy. Great ideas. I looked at her book Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share from the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy, so many fun ideas for keepsakes. I especially liked this garland and thought it would be really cute made into Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, etc.




Still looking for fabrics for the Traveling Stitcher for our stitching retreat in Park City in September. I think I am going to recommend having a sewing activity on a Saturday and have everyone come to my house and put the sewing pouches together. Only six to make (because surprisingly, Don doesn't want one).


Other things on my mind. The reorganization at work. That will be a good thing. We will be captains of our own destiny. This last year has been stressful and one that is going to take some time to get over.


Stitching. Haven't stitched at all this week. I had a dr's appointment on Monday, and the pizza party to celebrate. Tuesday, I took a snooze on my lunch, woke up much refreshed. Didn't feel well today, so stayed home and crashed. I'm the sloooow stitcher in the group. But I enjoy it and as long as I am making progress and having fun, that is the point for me. Off to bed.

No comments: